10/19/2013 10:03amBoth Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate declined to bring Gov. Gary Herbert's pick for a 2nd District judgeship to the floor for a vote, citing a lack of support for the nominee.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Those polls are 'phony,' Trump insists; 'we are winning'
- Witness: Officers in polygamous towns try to stop evictions
- Infants should share parents' room to avoid SIDS, report says
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers