10/19/2013 10:03amBoth Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate declined to bring Gov. Gary Herbert's pick for a 2nd District judgeship to the floor for a vote, citing a lack of support for the nominee.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump takes charge: Sworn in as nation's 45th president
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Feds file fraud charges against 'Free Capitalist' again
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal