10/19/2013 10:03amBoth Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate declined to bring Gov. Gary Herbert's pick for a 2nd District judgeship to the floor for a vote, citing a lack of support for the nominee.
Browse by Day Archive
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Crews battling 1,800-acre wildfire in Box Elder County
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Beloved Richfield DJ celebrates 100th birthday
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire