10/19/2013 10:03amBoth Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate declined to bring Gov. Gary Herbert's pick for a 2nd District judgeship to the floor for a vote, citing a lack of support for the nominee.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Female paragliders from around the U.S. rally in Draper for world record attempt
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant