10/19/2013 10:03amBoth Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate declined to bring Gov. Gary Herbert's pick for a 2nd District judgeship to the floor for a vote, citing a lack of support for the nominee.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Rally planned for Utah man jailed in Venezuela
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- Do deceased have privacy rights? Court to decide in slain restauranteur's case