10/19/2013 10:03amBoth Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate declined to bring Gov. Gary Herbert's pick for a 2nd District judgeship to the floor for a vote, citing a lack of support for the nominee.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- Audit considered amid criticized donation to University of Utah
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- 8 athletes you didn't know were from Utah - SPONSORED
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?