10/06/2013 9:28amMany furloughed workers at Hill Air Force Base may be able to return to work per the Pay Our Military Act, which was signed by President Obama on Tuesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- DWR searching for mountain lion sighted near elementary school in Helper
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations