10/02/2013 5:34pmAn Iowa state senator resigned Wednesday after a special investigator found it likely he violated ethics rules by taking money from political entities connected to former presidential candidate Michele Bachmann and then denying he'd done so.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- Fake news, real violence: the consequences of an Internet echo chamber
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says