09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill