09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District