09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old