09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Former U. football player's triplet son loses battle with brain cancer
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Police: WVC squad car stolen, recovered
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base