09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Bountiful Handcart Days Parade brings thousands together
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?