09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park