09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Study finds 20M would lose health coverage under Trump plan
- Washington mall shooting: Police arrest 20-year-old suspect
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- Fry sauce on Utah school menu after lobbying from kids
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Idaho woman enters guilty plea in child's meth overdose
- Both Trump, Clinton 'have a lot to prove' to Utah voters in first debate
- Cleanup continues into weekend following storm, tornadoes
- Poll: Which is Utah's scariest haunted house?
- More parks on horizon if S.L. County voters approve $90M bond