09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 dead after 5-vehicle crash in Hyde Park
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Crash on icy I-15 kills Clarkston man
- Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts