09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl