09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Northbound I-15 reopens after medical incident
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- London attacker was cheerful, joking on eve of rampage
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Review: 6 outdoor products for weekend getaways
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack