09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament