09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- Idaho Falls man hit, killed trying to cross 1300 East
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns