09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- El Chapo is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown