08/29/2013 11:03amFollowing the tragedies in Aurora, Colo. and Newtown, Conn. last year, the national rhetoric revolved around controlling the types of firearms Americans should be legally allowed to own. But a new study shows that controlling firearms is actually counterproductive.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- For 10 years, possibly biggest pearl was hidden under bed
- Climate change taking toll on the American pika in the West
- Deputies affix Thin Blue Line flag atop of Box Elder County peak