08/29/2013 11:03amFollowing the tragedies in Aurora, Colo. and Newtown, Conn. last year, the national rhetoric revolved around controlling the types of firearms Americans should be legally allowed to own. But a new study shows that controlling firearms is actually counterproductive.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Murder charge filed in 2011 concert shooting death
- Woman convicted in husband's death hangs herself in prison