08/29/2013 11:03amFollowing the tragedies in Aurora, Colo. and Newtown, Conn. last year, the national rhetoric revolved around controlling the types of firearms Americans should be legally allowed to own. But a new study shows that controlling firearms is actually counterproductive.
Browse by Day Archive
- Motorcyclist dead after Midvale crash
- UK parents halt court battle over their sick baby Charlie
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- Colorado father arrested in connection with 2012 killing of 13-year-old son
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?
- Ogden man who charmed friends out of $1.2M headed to prison
- Woman in serious condition after South Salt Lake shooting