08/29/2013 11:03amFollowing the tragedies in Aurora, Colo. and Newtown, Conn. last year, the national rhetoric revolved around controlling the types of firearms Americans should be legally allowed to own. But a new study shows that controlling firearms is actually counterproductive.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Reward offered for person who killed Helper dog with airgun
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- US announces sanctions on alleged Mexican heroin trafficker
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished