08/29/2013 11:03amFollowing the tragedies in Aurora, Colo. and Newtown, Conn. last year, the national rhetoric revolved around controlling the types of firearms Americans should be legally allowed to own. But a new study shows that controlling firearms is actually counterproductive.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Higher than average temperatures to bring accelerated snowmelt, swelling waterways
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Coach Kim: Sticky marriages — 4 ways to unstick your relationship
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend