08/27/2013 8:29pmThe Obama administration tried to bolster its case Tuesday for possible military action against Syria within days, with intelligence agencies preparing to release intercepted communications aimed at proving Bashar Assad perpetrated a large-scale chemical weapons attack on civilians. "There's no doubt who is responsible for this heinous use of chemical weapons in Syria: the Syrian regime," Vice President Joe Biden said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Grading another narrow BYU loss, at No. 14 Boise State
- Game Center: BYU at No. 14 Boise State
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Ohio mom's confession details how she smothered 3 young sons