08/27/2013 8:29pmThe Obama administration tried to bolster its case Tuesday for possible military action against Syria within days, with intelligence agencies preparing to release intercepted communications aimed at proving Bashar Assad perpetrated a large-scale chemical weapons attack on civilians. "There's no doubt who is responsible for this heinous use of chemical weapons in Syria: the Syrian regime," Vice President Joe Biden said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Man restores old gas station, hotel amid growing effort to renovate Helper