08/24/2013 11:19amThe U.S. government's efforts to determine which highly classified materials leaker Edward Snowden took from the National Security Agency have been frustrated by Snowden's sophisticated efforts to cover his digital trail by deleting or bypassing electronic logs, government officials told The Associated Press. Such logs would have showed what information Snowden viewed or downloaded.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Road to Understanding: Housing prices, crowds a problem for Moab
- Self-inflicted collapse chokes GOP effort to undo Obamacare
- Work to repair S.R. 12 in Bryce Canyon in full swing
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day