08/24/2013 11:19amThe U.S. government's efforts to determine which highly classified materials leaker Edward Snowden took from the National Security Agency have been frustrated by Snowden's sophisticated efforts to cover his digital trail by deleting or bypassing electronic logs, government officials told The Associated Press. Such logs would have showed what information Snowden viewed or downloaded.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking