08/24/2013 11:19amThe U.S. government's efforts to determine which highly classified materials leaker Edward Snowden took from the National Security Agency have been frustrated by Snowden's sophisticated efforts to cover his digital trail by deleting or bypassing electronic logs, government officials told The Associated Press. Such logs would have showed what information Snowden viewed or downloaded.
Browse by Day Archive
- Does saturated fats clog your arteries? Controversial paper says 'no'
- UVU student's gun fires at food court
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Trump puts bull's-eye on Bears Ears National Monument
- Tooele man who 'loses control' charged in two attacks
- Child psychologist advises parents about pros, cons of controversial Netflix show
- Man killed in Iron County rollover crash
- Salt Lake principal placed on leave during investigation retires
- Chaffetz to miss key votes on budget because of need for foot surgery
- Examining former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in the NFL draft