08/22/2013 7:49amThousands of Utah kids are eating at summer lunch programs around the state but some people think it isn't the school's responsibility to feed them. KSL viewers are concerned about what they say is a large amount of waste generated by the summer lunch program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Get returned stolen cars inspected for meth, police warn
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Have You Seen This? Not your toddler's finger puppet
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death