08/22/2013 7:49amThousands of Utah kids are eating at summer lunch programs around the state but some people think it isn't the school's responsibility to feed them. KSL viewers are concerned about what they say is a large amount of waste generated by the summer lunch program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- 24+ Green Monday deals better than Cyber Monday - SPONSORED
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking