08/22/2013 7:49amThousands of Utah kids are eating at summer lunch programs around the state but some people think it isn't the school's responsibility to feed them. KSL viewers are concerned about what they say is a large amount of waste generated by the summer lunch program.
Browse by Day Archive
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Estranged husband admits murdering prominent restaurateur in arson fire
- Viral video shows woman accidentally pick up rattlesnake
- Army's Redstone Arsenal on lockdown for 'possible active shooter'
- Officials fault feds, conservation groups for rapid-spread of wildfire
- 'We have lost all confidence in our chief': 3 officers to quit following chief's reinstatement
- 6 signs you grew up Mormon - SPONSORED
- New cyberattack causes mass disruption globally
- Community rallies around family of former firefighter who died in crash
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 52 in July