08/22/2013 7:49amThousands of Utah kids are eating at summer lunch programs around the state but some people think it isn't the school's responsibility to feed them. KSL viewers are concerned about what they say is a large amount of waste generated by the summer lunch program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- KSL Investigates: How safe is your Uber, Lyft or taxi ride?