08/22/2013 7:49amThousands of Utah kids are eating at summer lunch programs around the state but some people think it isn't the school's responsibility to feed them. KSL viewers are concerned about what they say is a large amount of waste generated by the summer lunch program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' is a disappointing 3rd installment in the trilogy