08/22/2013 7:49amThousands of Utah kids are eating at summer lunch programs around the state but some people think it isn't the school's responsibility to feed them. KSL viewers are concerned about what they say is a large amount of waste generated by the summer lunch program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Boy with double-hand transplant's next goal: Play football
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes