08/22/2013 7:49amThousands of Utah kids are eating at summer lunch programs around the state but some people think it isn't the school's responsibility to feed them. KSL viewers are concerned about what they say is a large amount of waste generated by the summer lunch program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- North Dakota pipeline protesters vow to stay despite victory
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options