08/22/2013 7:49amThousands of Utah kids are eating at summer lunch programs around the state but some people think it isn't the school's responsibility to feed them. KSL viewers are concerned about what they say is a large amount of waste generated by the summer lunch program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Without votes, Trump and GOP leaders pull health care bill off House floor
- 1 critically injured after crash in Riverton
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers