08/22/2013 7:49amThousands of Utah kids are eating at summer lunch programs around the state but some people think it isn't the school's responsibility to feed them. KSL viewers are concerned about what they say is a large amount of waste generated by the summer lunch program.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman