08/20/2013 5:03pmUtah GOP Chairman James Evans is pushing hard for Salt Lake City to try again to host the Republican National Convention, this time in 2016, despite concerns about the $40 million price tag raised by another party official.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hearing set for Utah teen charged with murder in fatal crash
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Viral video shows bugling elk approach shoppers in Colorado
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Controversy swirls around first baby with DNA from 3 people
- Plain City resident owns, races Cadillac with nearly 1K horsepower
- Battle of Blue: is BYU-Boise State a rivalry?
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- 5 of the best late night TV shows