08/20/2013 5:03pmUtah GOP Chairman James Evans is pushing hard for Salt Lake City to try again to host the Republican National Convention, this time in 2016, despite concerns about the $40 million price tag raised by another party official.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man charged with threats of terrorism, robbery in holdup of Riverton bank
- Teen delivers 15-pound baby in India
- Riverton man cited for exposing himself, police say
- Quiz: Would you pass Utah's driver license test if you took it today?
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- Teen sues in locker room rape, alleges lengthy racist abuse
- Diets don't work, but here's what does
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase