08/20/2013 5:03pmUtah GOP Chairman James Evans is pushing hard for Salt Lake City to try again to host the Republican National Convention, this time in 2016, despite concerns about the $40 million price tag raised by another party official.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Road to Understanding: Housing prices, crowds a problem for Moab
- Work to repair S.R. 12 in Bryce Canyon in full swing
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again