08/01/2013 5:19pmDefying the United States, Russia granted Edward Snowden temporary asylum on Thursday, allowing the National Security Agency leaker to slip out of the Moscow airport where he has been holed up for weeks in hopes of evading espionage charges back home.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Why is the government searching cellphones?
- Injuries hit Jazz again with George Hill, Raul Neto out vs. Kings
- 4 scenic road trips to take in eastern Utah
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations