08/01/2013 5:19pmDefying the United States, Russia granted Edward Snowden temporary asylum on Thursday, allowing the National Security Agency leaker to slip out of the Moscow airport where he has been holed up for weeks in hopes of evading espionage charges back home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- Sneak peek at US Navy's new $13B aircraft carrier
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute
- For world champion cowboy Kaycee Feild, Days of ’47 adds to legacy of legendary father