08/01/2013 5:19pmDefying the United States, Russia granted Edward Snowden temporary asylum on Thursday, allowing the National Security Agency leaker to slip out of the Moscow airport where he has been holed up for weeks in hopes of evading espionage charges back home.
Browse by Day Archive
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- S.L. GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- Springville man's asthma was actually an 8-pound tumor
- 1 dead, 1 injured following Spanish Fork confrontation
- Agents arrest man suspected in shootings
- The Latest: Minneapolis mayor: 'I will not be resigning'
- UDOT to create a new east-west connection across I-15 in Layton