08/01/2013 5:19pmDefying the United States, Russia granted Edward Snowden temporary asylum on Thursday, allowing the National Security Agency leaker to slip out of the Moscow airport where he has been holed up for weeks in hopes of evading espionage charges back home.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?