08/01/2013 5:19pmDefying the United States, Russia granted Edward Snowden temporary asylum on Thursday, allowing the National Security Agency leaker to slip out of the Moscow airport where he has been holed up for weeks in hopes of evading espionage charges back home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Promises, pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Confrontation near parade route escalates, pepper spray used
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- 12-year-old LeBron James Jr. is the future of basketball
- 2100 South freeway to close tonight for construction