08/01/2013 5:19pmDefying the United States, Russia granted Edward Snowden temporary asylum on Thursday, allowing the National Security Agency leaker to slip out of the Moscow airport where he has been holed up for weeks in hopes of evading espionage charges back home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Netflix becomes exclusive US pay-TV provider for Disney
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Bill Cosby ordered to stand trial in decade-old sex case