08/01/2013 5:19pmDefying the United States, Russia granted Edward Snowden temporary asylum on Thursday, allowing the National Security Agency leaker to slip out of the Moscow airport where he has been holed up for weeks in hopes of evading espionage charges back home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
- New York City woman finds lost wedding ring in trash dump
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend
- Huge Utah coal tract up for lease
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Man arrested in arson investigation after fire engulfs Heber City home
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route