08/01/2013 5:19pmDefying the United States, Russia granted Edward Snowden temporary asylum on Thursday, allowing the National Security Agency leaker to slip out of the Moscow airport where he has been holed up for weeks in hopes of evading espionage charges back home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Greg Wrubell's Cougar Quiz No. 7
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu