07/13/2013 9:39amThe Utah Legislature is being called into special session Wednesday by Gov. Gary Herbert to clarify issues surrounding the new House committee created to investigate Attorney General John Swallow.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Man dies after semitruck rolls near Tremonton
- Thousands flee, freeway shut down in flooding near San Francisco
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- 3 killed after pickup truck rolls on I-70 near Green River
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- Father and son die after their vehicles collide in Alabama
- Police: Payson man held 18-year-old woman against her will