07/04/2013 7:33amDelaying until 2015 the implementation of the Affordable Care Act's mandate that large employers offer health insurance to employees or face penalties offers employers "time to do it right," advocates say. Critics say it indicates ACA is unworkable.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old