07/04/2013 7:33amDelaying until 2015 the implementation of the Affordable Care Act's mandate that large employers offer health insurance to employees or face penalties offers employers "time to do it right," advocates say. Critics say it indicates ACA is unworkable.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah mother of Venezuelan prisoner feeling hopeful
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee