07/02/2013 5:52pmUtah House members will wade into uncharted waters Wednesday when they consider creating a special committee to investigate embattled Attorney General John Swallow.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Man restores old gas station, hotel amid growing effort to renovate Helper
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- 40+ of this weekend's best Memorial Day deals - SPONSORED
- New United Utah Party leader Jim Bennett announces bid for Chaffetz's seat