07/01/2013 3:34pmFiscal years begin July 1 on most financial calendars, and a slew of state government spending regulations kick in each year on that date. Policy laws also hit the books in a wave, though states often mark their independence by enacting such legislation on their own time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Top aide to President Donald Trump leaves administration
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Defendant in David Heisler kidnapping case to be federally indicted; death penalty on table
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors
- 4 ways to use your credit card rewards points (and help LDS missionaries) - SPONSORED