07/01/2013 3:34pmFiscal years begin July 1 on most financial calendars, and a slew of state government spending regulations kick in each year on that date. Policy laws also hit the books in a wave, though states often mark their independence by enacting such legislation on their own time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Former Utah guard transfers to BYU for senior season