07/01/2013 3:34pmFiscal years begin July 1 on most financial calendars, and a slew of state government spending regulations kick in each year on that date. Policy laws also hit the books in a wave, though states often mark their independence by enacting such legislation on their own time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, rebuild Lamborghini
- Trump takes charge: Sworn in as nation's 45th president
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister