06/30/2013 9:27amAttorneys for imprisoned businessman Marc Sessions Jenson want a judge to tell the attorney general's office to stay away from him, his family and others.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother
- Man questioned in Tooele fire released from jail