06/24/2013 5:03pmAn attorney for Marc Sessions Jenson says he received a "veiled threat" from embattled Utah Attorney General John Swallow's chief deputy over the weekend. But the official in question claims he was simply venting frustrations while "talking to a friend."
Browse by Day Archive
- Promises, pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Smashed windows, chaotic confrontation near inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Kingpin 'El Chapo' faces US authority; it faces securing him
- 2100 South freeway to close tonight for construction
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal