06/24/2013 5:03pmAn attorney for Marc Sessions Jenson says he received a "veiled threat" from embattled Utah Attorney General John Swallow's chief deputy over the weekend. But the official in question claims he was simply venting frustrations while "talking to a friend."
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Make Your Week: Woman loses Christmas budget check, Harmons employee finds it
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Walmart agrees to $7.5M settlement in discrimination suit
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire
- Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama